Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blue Door with Graffiti


I've been saving this one to paint for a while now. I went walking with my new picture cellphone. Not the highest quality but I was surprised it could capture the details like peeling paint and the finer strokes of the graffiti.

Coincidentally, one happy thing has happened since getting my camera phone. I purchased square canvases for the first time in a while, this phone ends up with pictures that are almost square.

Totally reminds me of when I used a Mamiya C220 TLR in school.

2 comments:

kaitlin choi said...

ack, you got me to sign up for blogspot/blogger, whatever it is! i replied to you in my journal.

by the way, this piece is really nice! i also like procession. it really captures a mood.

Caylynn said...

I love the blue in this piece - so vibrant! :)