Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Four Seasons ACEO set

Again, I'm trying out something a bit different. I wanted to see what I could do with a set. I have a few others in mind but this one is small and simple. I have a lot of stuff going on that I don't normally cram into one ACEO.

We have a background scene - the same landscape in the different seasons

We have a feature portrait - all the ladies are faced in different ways, different hair and different smiles.

We have a pattern border - I chose a black oval and embellished with items common to that card's season (snowflakes, flowers, fruit and leaves)

My eyes and hand were tired after this set.

I'm selling them separately mainly because I want to see what happens. LOL.

1 comment:

LunaGraphica said...

These are lovely Michelle! I really like your style. :-)