Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sunday Walk ACEO



Those of you who remember my procession painting will see similarities in this card. I really wanted to express a walking person using only a black shape. I think I pulled it off. The shoes are really important in the piece. I wanted to get the motion just right. I like how they turned out.

Also notice, I'm getting better at trees. For years and years it was something I struggled with and I've been really studying and working on them. Thank goodness they are looking better and better.

1 comment:

Garden Painter Art said...

Michelle: Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I know your work from the eBay art boards. I really like your work. This particular piece is very eerie to me, but I mean that in a good way. I think you're right about the feet and I think you captured a sort of uneasy stride. AND... your trees look lovely!!

Kim
gnarly-dolls
gardenpainter4