Saturday, November 04, 2006

Goth Girls





Here are four goth girls. I still haven't gotten them completely out of my system. I have some neighbours and there are always a bunch of these girls coming and going all decked out in thier finery. It makes me kind of giggle that that is still popular so many years later. Heck, when I was goth it was already done to death. LOL.

Anyways, they are still a lot of fun to draw, so I don't mind doing it.

These are special because I went all out with the backgrounds. The snowflakes on the first two and the floral motif on the last two were painstakingly done. I also really worked on keeping the lines clean. You can look at the faces and the tights to see how that turned out.

The last card you see in this group is ACEO #100! Wow, I've done 100 and I still feel like I'm only just figuring this all out. These are up now on ebay then if there are any that don't sell, I'll be transferring them over to etsy.

1 comment:

Caylynn said...

Congrats on ACEO #100. :D I love the snowflakes in the first two. :)