Monday, January 08, 2007

New on Etsy - Hand Drawn Gift Tags




A little while ago I was doing my usual rounds of reading all my favorite blogs. A particular entry sparked my memory....

http://shabbycottagestudio.blogspot.com/2006/12/art-tags-fun.html

I realized that I had a PILE of tags sealed in little plastic bags mixed in with my cards. They were being sold in a flower shop eons ago and I had leftovers.

I decided that now is the time to bring them out and share them with the world. Once they are gone, they are most likely gone since they are very time intensive. (each one was hand drawn in ink and coloured with prismacolour by yours truly)

They are on sale here: http://mwiebe.etsy.com

6 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I love those tags and I know the work that went into them! I'm glad I was able to spark your memory. :-)

Penny Cork said...

Michelle, those are wonderful! Nice Etsy shop, too!

Penny :)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Oooooooh. I wish I had a baby shower to go to or a wedding. Or somebody's birthday. Just so I can have these tags! If only right before I have to give it to someone (reluctantly).

So simple; your work does tug at my heart, Michelle.

I.

Michelle said...

AW! You are all so sweet. :_)

Caylynn said...

Those are lovely! Sorry I haven't visited in a while - we were busy over the holidays, and I only started posting on the forums again this week.

To answer your question, hubby and I are hoping to run a half and a full in the spring. We'll see if we can both stay injury-free!

Michelle said...

Great to see you Caylynn!

Sending injury free vibes your way! :)