Friday, March 23, 2007

Back with more work.

Oh boy after a whirlwind week, I'm finally back online. I've had guests, commitments, a cold.... you name it, I jammed it into this week.

I have a few pieces which I've pulled from etsy and my personal collection to hang in a retail space for a bit to see how that goes.

I find selling larger scale works online to be a bit of a challenge because the shipping cost ups the price significantly. So, for the time being I'm going to try my local market and see how that goes.

If there is a piece that "disappeared" that you were interested in that isn't there, contact me (there is a link on the right hand side) and I'll let you know if it is available still.

Also - note to my ACEO collectors, I haven't forgotten about you! I'm hoping to get a few auctions going in the next week. Keep checking back for more details!

1 comment:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Agh! Busy week! I hope you're taking some time to recuperate. I don't know if I have a cold or if it's my allergies acting up again. Blah. :)

Regarding your local venue, that's wonderful! :) Have you considered listing on both Etsy and the local retail shop, with an agreement to sell to the first buyer? The more eyes the better, but it does depend on the specific arrangement you have with the store owner.

Glad to have you back, and now I see I have some of your art to admire (besides the one I own, WHOO HOO!!!).

Take care,

I.