Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Canada Post Shipping Deadlines

This is just to give my clients an idea of how much time there is left to order gifts and have them shipped on time to US and Canadian Destinations.

The dates listed are the ones provided to me by Canada Post, I still like to ship sooner rather than later to avoid frantic emailing and worry over whether or not the package will be there to set under the tree.

I ship to the US via Expedited Parcel US and Canada is Expedited Parcel as well. If you are interested in a faster method (I recommend Expresspost) contact me first and I will provide you with a quote. If you have an account with a major shipper, I can probably do that as well.

Destination:

Canada - December 14th (expresspost would be December 17th)

USA - December 10th (expresspost would be December 14th)

No comments: