Tuesday, November 20, 2007

On The Easel: The Mermaid Sisters



This is a commission I'm working on for some very special sisters I know. They will each have a mermaid when this arrives. They even got to pick out the hair and fin colour. These canvases measure 9" wide by 12" tall. Perfect for a little display in thier bedroom.

I still have a few spots open for Christmas commissions. If you are interested in something like this, or have another request contact me and we can figure something out.

4 comments:

magali said...

that's a great idea, my sister and I would have loved to have something like that !
They are lucky ;)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

These three pieces are gorgeous, Michelle! Lucky sisters, to get a mermaid each--and this time you show fins!

Magical work, and inspiring.

Take care,

I.

Joanne said...

How special for those two sisters to receive such heritage paintings! And to have some input into colors...such a memorable event. As usual, your pieces are lovely.

Michelle said...

Thier mom is really hoping that they will take care of them as special treasures to hand down to their kids one day. :)