Thursday, June 05, 2008

Charity ARTS Auction


Hello! Long time, no post - my apologies to my regular readers. I am painting and trying to enjoy what little time in the garden I have.

The above piece has been accepted to the Empty Bowls Arts Festival held by the Airdrie Regional ARTS Society. All proceeds will go to support the Airdrie Food Bank.

Local patrons can check this painting and others at Benjamin's Coffee House all the way up to the auction on June 19th. Check here for ticket info for this charity event!

2 comments:

Veronica Funk said...

I LOVE these pieces that you do...

Joanne said...

Your bowls are your signature paintings. There is not another artist who does these the way you do - they are truly spectacular - the point of view, the colors, the arrangement... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.