Friday, September 26, 2008

Kroma Acrylics




I was in Vancouver recently and had a chance to stop in a little store on Granville Island called Kroma Acrylics. I was picking up some items for a friend but the shelves and shelves of intense pigments led me to pick up a few treats for myself.


Next week I'll be loading a palette with these creamy paints and taking them for a spin. I've tried the Black Gesso and it is amazing.


I'll keep you posted on my results! (and finally post some sketches, I haven't forgotten)

3 comments:

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Congrats!! on the cross stitch patterns from your art work... so cool... I will have to come back and see how the Kroma paints are working out...

Joanne said...

I can hardly wait to hear how you like the Kroma paints - and see the results! :-)

...the who cares girl... said...

black gesso wow! what a concept! I'll have to try it out. by the way, I loooooove your art!