Friday, November 07, 2008

Charity Auction - Steel Watering Can

This piece is going up for auction on November 15th, 2008 at an event called "Rockin' for Rescue" a 50's themed evening which features a concert, refreshments and silent auction.

The money raised will go towards this AWESOME organization in Cambodia called Place of Rescue which assists families dealing with AIDS.

To see close ups of this image click here.

If you are in the Calgary area and would like to attend this Charity event, contact me and I'll put you through to the organizers!

1 comment:

Brenda Colleen Leyland said...

Hi Michelle,

My sister, Janet, just e-mail to tell me she was at an auction and apparently was the lucky purchaser of this painting. She said she really, really' likes it... I can see why! It's a wonderful work.

Come by and visit sometime. Happy Painting!