Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Summertime is Over

Well, I am returning to my online world! For those of you who regularly follow my blog, thanks for popping by. A very special thanks for those who took the time to note my absence and send me emails or comments. They meant so much to me!

So, where was I? I really needed some reconnecting time with my family this year. Alberta has a short but sweet summer so I took full advantage of those beautiful days to experience my kids in action. It was good.

I have also been thinking of where I want to be taking my artwork over the next while. I have a few ideas, I will be going into them in more depth over the coming weeks. I feel like switching gears. Often autumn does that for me. Far more of a "turning over a new leaf" than New Years.

That smell of fall just ever so slightly in the air is a reminder of new routines and experiences to come. Thanks for checking back! Keep tuning in to see whats coming next.

2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing where your new direction takes you.

Take care,

I.

Arlo said...

Hey Michelle!
It's Kumiko! just wanted to say "Hi!"
hope everything is going well for you and your family!