Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's Artember in Airdrie! Solo Show at Good Earth


Good Earth is located at: 

1109, 35 Mackenzie Way SW 
403-948-3100

Monday – Saturday 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm

Airdrie is awesome. If you are an artist, this is such a great community to be a part of - September is especially cool because it is all about the arts! Artember is a city wide arts and culture initiative held by Creative Airdrie.

This year, I am participating in a few ways. First off is the AIRdirondack Gala and Auction - my Koi chair will be up for grabs with the proceeds going towards building arts opportunities through Creative Airdrie. 

Another way is the aforementioned solo show at Good Earth Cafe - my paintings will go on the walls early September. Becky and her team are awesome, I had a piece hanging there in June as part of the AIRdirondack Artist show there and they were a pleasure to work with. 

Last but not least, I will be painting in house at Good Earth on September 14th and 28th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Come and hang out! This is a chance to see my process and ask questions. If you are an artist, I'd love to see your work too! Our arts community only gets stronger the more of us that come out of the woodwork! 

Happy Artember! 


No comments: